- 1 medium sized Onion - diced
- 2 medium sized potatoes or sweet potatoes - cubed
- 2 medium sized golden Beets cubed
- 2 medium sized red Beets cubed
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 red Bell Pepper roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce http://www.essiespice.com/shop/coco-for-garlic
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Boil the beets and potatoes separately for 10 minutes each, drain and set aside
- In a large skillet, add some vegetable oil. We tend to use Avocado oil a lot for it's health properties and the highest smoking point of any vegetable oil
- Add the onions and garlic to the skillet and sweat the a bit.
- Add the Bell Peppers and continue stirring for another minute. Then add the beets and sweet Potatoes or regular potatoes.
- Continue stir frying till you have them all browning from the oil.
- Add salt and Essiespice Coco-for-Garlic sauce and continue stirring till the mixture is even.
- Then separately fry the two eggs to add to the dish
- Add sliced Avocado and this dish is ready to be enjoyed!