- 1 large Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Green Chilies finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce https://www.essiespice.com/shop/coco-for-garlic
- 2 Tomatoes Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Red Chili Powder (or accordingly)
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Essiespice TamarindOH! sauce
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 15-20 Curry Leaves
- 4 Eggs
- In a pan, add oil and all the ingredients for tempering
- Add the onion, chillies for stir 2-3 minutes
- Add the Coco-for-Garlic sauce and fry
- Add the tomatoes, salt, chili powder, coriander powder and keep stirring until you see the oil separate from the mixture.
- add 2-3 cups of water along with the TamarindOH! sauce and let it boil. Do not cover the pan.
- Once the water is completely dried out, add another 1 cup of water and bring the sauce to a simmer
- Add the egg one after the other careful to maintain it's shape in the sauce. Cover and let the eggs cook. You can keep the eggs longer while cooking or shorter depending on how much you want your eggs cooked.
- Garnish with Cilantro and serve hot with rice.