- 1/2 lb of Prawn or Jumbo Shrimp deveined
- 1/2 lb of Fresh scallop
- 2 Tablespoons Essiespice Mango Chili Medley
- One Pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Place the Prawns and Scallops in a Zip lock bag for 4 hours or overnight in the Mango Chili Medley in a fridge
- Peel Pineapple and cut along the grain not across to reveal the core
- Cut core into thing 1/4 inch cubes about 6 inches long
- On a flat pan or griddle, pour the coconut oil and allow to heat
- Once the prawns and Scallops have fully marinated, use a chopstick or kebab prong to poke holes through the Prawn and scallops because the Pineapple core skewer will be too soft to make the holes.
- Gently slide the pineapple core skewers you've made through the holes in the prawn and scallops. About 4 scallops can fit on the skewer or 2 prawns and a scallop
- Place the assembled kebab on one side and allow to sear and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Serve with rice or quinoa. Eat as a side or an appetizer on it's own.