- 2 lbs lamb chops; Frenched
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce https://www.essiespice.com/shop/coco-for-garlic
- A sprig of fresh Rosemary
- A pinch of Salt
1. Salt each of your lamb chops on both sides
2. Mix Olive oil with Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce
3. Add the mixture gently with your hands and make sure you coat each of the lamb chops and allow to marinate with rosemary overnight or minimum of 1 hour.
4. On an electric grill or coal grill that is on high heat, place each of the chops on each side and allow them to get scored and then move away from direct flame to medium heat to finish cooking.
5. Allow lamb to rest for a few minutes so juices concentrate and doesn't explode everywhere. Serve and enjoy with couscous and vegetables also marinated and grilled with Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic sauce.