1 Medium sized Bronzino cleaned and gutted (2 if you're feeding more people)
2 Tablespoons of EssieSpice Mango Chili Medley Sauce
3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of freshly chopped Chives
2 Tablespoons freshly chopped garlic
1/3 Cup of sweet peppers sliced
A pinch of Salt
1. Pre-Heat your oven at 350 Fahrenheit
2. Sprinkle the salt all over the Fish and add the EssieSpice Mango Chili Medley by generously massaging it thoroughly on the fish and especially inside the mouth and side. Stuff the open side of the fish with the sliced peppers
3. Put some oil on a grill or baking pan and lay the Bronzino on the pan to grill at 350 Fahrenheit for 12 minutes on each side. Be careful not to rip the fish apart.
4. Mix the garlic and chives with a tablespoon of olive oil and spread this on the fish carefully and allow to broil for an additional 2 minutes
5. Serve with Couscous, rice, or fries. Garnish with parsley and add a touch of lemon juice for extra citrusy flavor.