- 1/3 cup of Tarragon Leaves
- 1/3 cup of Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup of salted roasted pistachio nuts
- 12 pcs. small lamb rib chops, cleaned & Frenched
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Salted Butter
- 1 tablespoon of EssieSpice Mekko Dry Rub https://www.essiespice.com/shop/mekko-dry-rub
- In a blender and or food processor, put mint, tarragon, pistachio nuts, garlic, and 1/2 cup olive oil and pulse. Do not blend completely, must retain some texture. Add salt, pulse again to mix everything and place aside in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to about 250 Fahrenheit. In a heavy frying pan, add salted butter and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and place on high heat on stove. Dust each of the 12 pieces of lamb with a little cinnamon. Sear the lamb on both sides for about 5 minutes each. Remove lamb and place on a plate or aluminum tray and leave in oven to keep warm.
- Serve with a dollop of the pesto sauce on each of the lamb chops with the serving size of two each.