2 Cups of Ginger Beer
Juice from a fresh ground ginger (about 2 inches of medium sized ginger root)
1 Cup of Pineapple Juice
1 Cup of Cranberry Juice
1 Cup of Apple Juice
1 Cup Lemonade
3 Tablespoons of EssieSpice TamarindOH! Sauce
Fresh sliced lemons and lime
1 Stick of Cinnamon
2 Stars of Anise
4 Sticks of Grains of Selim
1. Roast all spices in a hot pan till you start to smell the essence of the spices and start to see just a bit of oil from from them.
2. Mix all the liquid ingredients and add the spices
3. Strain the spices from the drink mixture and pour in a serving jug/jar
4. Add the lemon and lime slices and ice as needed.
5. You can add Rum to kick this cocktail up a notch!